Barcelona, 26-31 MAY 2019: 8th International Conference on Spectroscopic Ellipsometry
- News 08 January 2019 4772 hits
ICSE-8 will bring together international participants from many countries and offer them the opportunity to present their latest results. Both young and experienced researchers are kindly invited to participate and interact for dissemination, discussion, and advancement of science and technology topics represented in ICSE-8.
In addition, a day of Tutorials will be organized on Sunday, 26 of May, to provide an introductory session.
Following the high standards set by previous conferences, ICSE-8 will aim at presenting a useful balance of fundamental and applied research and industrial applications.
Submission of original work is solicited on the topics suggested below and in related subject matters.Suitable research results will be published in a special conference journal issue.
ICSE-8 will be held at the World Trade Center on Barcelona's downtown seafront.
- October 22, 2018: Abstract submission opens
- December 21, 2018: Abstract deadline
- Conference Chair: Maria Isabel Alonso, ICMAB-CSIC Barcelona, ES
- Vice Chair and exhibition: Oriol Arteaga, UB Barcelona, ES
- Program Chair: Miquel Garriga, ICMAB-CSIC Barcelona, ES
- Proceedings Chair:Stefan Zollner, NMSU, Las Cruces, US