Henkel-UAB postdoc programme 2019 - Polymer/Organic Chemistry
- News 15 May 2019 1175 hits
Henkel-UAB is looking for a postdoc in Organic Chemistry or Chemistry of Polymers. The position is to work in a highly dynamic and international team and the programme will offer the opportunity to become acquainted with Henkel's adhesives, sealants and surface technologies through challenging, application-oriented experimental work. In the course of the work, the candidate will be involved in all aspects and stages of the project, from inception to delivery and gather valuable experience in industrial research. Deadline: 31 May 2019.
- Requirements: PhD in Chemistry, preferably organic or polymer chemistry. Excellent level of English, both written and spoken.
- Research topics: Innovative early-phase or advanced research projects related to Henkel's adhesives products with a goal of expanding Henkel's portfolio of materials for application as adhesives, coatings or sealants. You will work in a highly dynamic and international team and the programme will offer you the opportunity to become acquainted with Henkel's adhesives, sealants and surface technologies through challenging, application-oriented experimental work. In the course of your work you will be involved in all aspects and stages of your project, from inception to delivery and gather valuable experience in industrial research.
- Location: Henkel Open Innovation Laboratory, in Eureka building. Parc de Recerca, UAB
- Start Date: June 2019.
- Duration: 12 months with the option of extension (+ 12 months), full-time, 37.5 hours.
- Conditions: The gross annual salary will be 32.000€. Free access to several services inside the UAB Campus. The Collective Labour Agreement for Spanish Universities is applicable.
- Your Qualifications: You hold a PhD degree in chemistry, preferably organic or polymer chemistry, or you are particularly knowledgeable, experienced in the field of organic chemistry and/or polymer synthesis. You enjoy application-oriented experimental work and are proficient in documenting your results. Due to our strong international focus, fluent English communication skills are essential.
- How to apply: Interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae in English, motivation letter (please, in addition to normal motivation letter, from where did you get this add and the reference) and a list of at least 3 references to the e-mails below. An open minded and self-motivated personality is important, as well as the ability to work well in an interdisciplinary team.
For further information please contact:
Related Topics: JOBS