If you are interested, take a look at our research topics, contact personally the researchers, and maybe you can apply to one of the following grants:
- Postdoc positions within the MSCA-COFUND P-SPHERE project
This COFUND project, the only COFUND that finances postdoc positions in Spain, is coordinated by the UAB and participated by many research centers of the UAB Sphere, including ICMAB. Closed in 2020.
- Postdoc positions within the Junior Leader Programme from “la Caixa”
Postdoctoral fellowships at universities and research centres of Spain are offered through this innovative program, aimed at hiring excellent researchers of any nationality who wish to continue their research career in Spain.
- FIP and H2020 PhD and postdoctoral positions
Several positions open as part of our internal calls of Frontier Interdisciplinary Projects (FIPs). The Institute is also very proactive in European projects in H2020, participating in different calls within the three pillars (Excellent Science, Industrial Leadership, Societal Challenges).
- Postdoctoral positions are available at the Institute on a yearly basis related to regional (AGAUR-BDP) and national (Juan de la Cierva) projects.
- Fellowships of the Generalitat de Catalunya (AGAUR: Agència de Gestió d'Ajuts Universitaris i de Recerca):
- Fellowships of MEIC (Ministerio de Economía, Industria y Competetividad):
Open positions for Postdoctoral research at ICMAB: http://icmab.es/open-positions/internal-positions
For spontaneous applications, feel free to submit a cover letter and CV to be considered for relevant positions in the future to firstname.lastname@example.org.